Holland America Line and O, The Oprah Magazine have partnered on an exciting initiative that will unite the soul-stirring power of travel with O’s deep commitment to wellness, connection and personal growth through a series of cruises and activities that will bring the magazine to life for all on board.
The O, The Oprah Magazine cruises will feature exclusive programming developed with the magazine’s editors, including editor in chief Lucy Kaylin and creative director Adam Glassman. Members of the SuperSoul 100 — thought leaders and visionaries who use their talents to elevate humanity — will be on board sharing inspirational ideas and tips for living your best life.
More than 300 Holland America Line cruises sailing in North America through 2018 will have a variety of engaging, stimulating activities that bring the magazine to life, including meditation, tai chi, healthy cooking demonstrations, an on-board book club and more.
The remaining sailings this year are in August and October.
- August 11, 2018 – 7-Day Alaska roundtrip from Seattle on ms Eurodam
- October 28, 2018 – 7-Day Eastern Caribbean, ms Nieuw Amsterdam
Some of the exclusive activities featured on these cruises are:
- Meaningful meditations and daily intentions
- Expert fashion advice for travelers curated by O’s Creative Director, Adam Glassman
- O’s Reading Room with Oprah’s 2018 Book Club Selection, An American Marriage, by author Tayari Jones
- Healthy eating with a focus on wellness on board
- The O Shop with “Oprah’s Favorite Things” for sale on board